Blog Layout


2008年7月1日火曜日

Craves and tots..

Eversince I decided to seriously save up for my degree studies... I really try to save up. Well, still trying. Although I did splurge a bit to treat baby and sis to eat that time we went out.
Taking leave next week, a good time to clear some of my stuff.... like...

1. Buy presents for all the 21st babies in July!
2. Cancel the korean channel for MioTV.
3. Go to the PSB preview for BMS with King.
4. Tidy up my room?!
5. Go facial with ting on Fri @ 5.45pm.
6. Book facial appointment with Fareast Beauty centre!
7. Fix my ibanking thingy...

Although trying hard to save up... I am still tempted to buy...

1. Laneige purple make up base.
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ /
Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock SPF 30
3. Mineral MU.
4. Xiaowei lao shi's make up book! and Nu Ren Wo Zui Da magazine...

0 件のコメント: