- Humid and hot weather in Singapore.
- Losing hair due to ??? ( lack of nutrients?)
- Cumbersome to tie up my hair at work ( which leads to point 4)
- Insufficient time to blowdry my hair until completely dry therefore causing me to tie my hair even when it is damp.
- Wanted to have a fresh look.
Tips for Pear Shaped Face/Triangle Face
- Make up should be focused on enhancing eyes distracting the attention away from the jawline. Preferably not to wear strong coloured lipsticks which will only bring focus to the jaws.
- Contouring around the jawline will be a very good technique to minimize the wide jaw look.
- Layered haircut giving fullness at the top of the head would give a balanced and more symmetrical look to the face. Remember the aim is always to create a wide forehead to balance out the wide jawline.
- Try to avoid haircut that ends longer than the neckline which accentuates the wide jawline.
- The same logic goes for choosing the suitable sunglasses for Pear Shaped Faces. Go for Top heavy, bottom light designs, such as Aviators which are wider at the top but narrower at the bottom.
- Avoid wearing high necklines that would emphasize your jawline, including wearing chocker necklaces.Some useful sites on pear shaped faces:As much as I would love to have a oval shape face which is deemed the perfect face shape, I shall have to embrace what I have and try to make the best out of it!As quoted:“When fate hands us a lemon, let's try to make lemonade.”
― Andrew CarnegieTill next post!XOXOHarumi