Blog Layout


2010年6月4日金曜日

After 2 years.

Yes after 2 years I am inspired to blog again. I didn't disappear from the internet world of course, but have instead been actively reading up (useful n useless) stuff on the net. I would say over this time I've gained more knowledge especially in the area of beauty(ahem)- make up.
In anyways, here are my prized splurges for May.



This カゴバッグ (Kago Bag) bought at isetan scotts with HuiYu!



And I couldn't resist buying the last copy of June PopTeen magazine at Kino! =( , =D.
Inside there's a sticker page of Kumicky and hellokitty in gyaru style! Kawaii!♥
I'm so into skincare with hyaluronic acid now, previously bought eucerin's night cream that contains it, and now this aquajuju moist toner! I really wan to plump up my dry skin n fine lines...

Okay shall end this short update here. =)

0 件のコメント: