Blog Layout


2010年6月15日火曜日

More on my Bobbi Brown Eye Makeup

More pictures of the Bobbi Brown eye makeup done by the Makeup Artist Lois at Takashimaya Ngee Ann City :








Would love to replicate this look when I have time.
She used a blue shimmery metallic cream eyeshadow as a base and add on definition with grey, silver black and dark brown powdered eyeshadows. She used gel eyeliner on top, and below the outer 1/3 corner of eyes. Later she lined my waterline with black pencil eyeliner, and lined the outer 1/3 eye with black eyeshadow on top of the eyeliner. (if i'm not wrong..) She used silver eyeshadow to line the inner lower and upper corner of my eyes.
For my eyelashes other than mascara I brought my own DollyWink no.1 eyelash (precut to my eyelength) and glue for her to fix it on. (Bobbi Brown does not have fake eyelashes, as the brand itself is a more "natural & mature style" if you understand what I mean.)

Yep so that's all. You get makeup lessons and a free makeover if you spend $150 in a single reciept for Bobbi Brown products. I've got their corrector, concealor and eye cream that time =D

0 件のコメント: