Blog Layout


2007年7月12日木曜日

Clarke Quay

Last month Baby met me after work after Clarke Quay to explore the new shopping mall The Central. Saw this bag (the 3rd pic in this entry) in one of the shops and sort of love @ 1st sight with it. So Baby helped me asked for the price. 49 bucks! The salesgirl was very enthu abt her products and told me this was the only piece left, and that her boss only brought in 2 piece from HK. After that seeing that my face write - TOO EXpensive, she said she can give me discount up to 45 bucks. But baby pulled me away saying that it's still to Ex. Well.. I was sort of tempted cos I couldn't get it out of my mind. Haha..

Anyway after that this naughty boy asked me to treat him to eat at this Fisherman's Wharf directly across the Central. We ordered the cheapest item there, Fish and Chips. With the oh-so-expensive soft drinks. The Fish and Chips cost about $6.50 for one if I never remember wrongly. The Fish was quite big piece and tasted quite good. And do bring enough cash with you if you want to go there and eat because that's the only mode of payment they accept according to Baby who ordered the food. The wooden chairs aren't exactly comfortable and the table quite small. But the Fish and Chips are worth a try.


So what is this picture doing here? Well, I went back to the Central with Grace a few weeks later again to shop with her. Bought this top from one of the shop. This cost 22 bucks. Liked how the blue polka dots stand out from the black.

Tada! This is the bag that I eyed for. After going back to Clark Quay with Grace, I went back to the shop and found the bag to be there still, as if waiting for me. Haha.. I bargained until 40 bucks easily with the same salesgirl who did not really remember me. Wish I had tried to bargain until 35 bucks though =X
So after all the shopping me and Grace went to eat at Billy Bombers. We shared a 4 course-meal, the last course we ate Ben and Jerry's chocolate ice-cream. My 1st time eating Ben and Jerry's ice-cream! Sua gu right.. haha.. But it tasted smackingly delicious. =o~

So I went back home with a very happy mood.
So far I have only wore this once out, that is going out with Baby this month. But the previous day I mentioned abt this top he totally don't remember how this top looks like. Which makes me a little disappointed =/



0 件のコメント: